Call Us Today:
Windows Siding Roofing Doors
- Not only our best-selling product, it’s America’s most popular brand of siding. Create a timeless design with a full spectrum of colors and textures.
- Use it for: Lap siding is a classic look that crosses over many architectural styles.
- Get the authenticity of cedar shingles with the strength of James Hardie. Better than the real thing, it resists rotting, curling, warping and splitting.
- Use it for: Looks great on Cape Cods and cottage-style homes. But if you like the look, don’t limit yourself. Use HardieShingle® siding to highlight a gable or accent the top half of your house.
- Combine with HardieTrim® boards for a rustic board-and-batten look. Or, go for the more minimalist look of simple vertical lines.
- Use it for: Works well with farmhouse-style or modern homes.
- Accentuate corners, columns, friezes, doors, windows and more. Add that final flourish to your design statement.
- Use it for: Trim provides a great way to introduce colors, whether contrasting your primary house color, or using a darker or lighter shade.
- Reinforce the vulnerable gap between eaves and exterior walls to protect your home from moisture and pests For complete confidence, take that extra step.
- Use it for: For complete confidence, use James Hardie products to wrap your entire exterior.
- The added thickness of these boards cast deep shadow lines across your home’s exterior for added dimension and drama.
- Use it for: Perfect for creating a sense of luxury and historical accuracy for any style home.
James Hardie adds a real unique look and the durability and low maintenance James Hardie provides makes it great product.
© 2008 Renew Home Exteriors; All rights reserved.